Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to purchasing goods from the on-line shop or by mail order, by placing an order on-line you are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
General Terms and Conditions
1. On-line shopping and Telephone Mail Order at Credit Card Rolls .co.uk is for sale and delivery of goods within mainland United Kingdom only. Other locations may be quoted for, on an individual basis, by request.
2. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT @ 20%. Credit Card Rolls .co.uk will try to maintain the price as advertised but we reserve the right to cancel an order placed should the need arrise due to but not limited to instances such as pricing errors or insufficient stock.
3. Delivery is Free of charge for orders placed for delivery within mainland England* & Wales. Destinations outside this area may incurr additonal charges which are displayed during checkout but before an order is placed.
(These areas include: Ireland, Islands, Some Parts Of Scotland & other off-shore destinations. Some areas of england such as The Isle of Wight also incurr additonal costs.
4. Orders placed before 15:00 Mon-Fri are usually dispatched the same day for Next Working Day Delivery* (next day delivery excludes shipping areas that incurr additonal costs) Where possible we continue to dispatch orders placed after this time at discreton, but we are unable to guarantee the availability of this. please check when placing your order if we will be able to dispatch it that day. On occasion the cut-off time for same day dispatch can be brought forward due to unforseen circumstances, however we will notify anybody affected should this occur.
5. In the exeptional circumstance we are unable to dispatch an order due to insufficient stock, we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your order and offer an alternative product where possible or advise lead time for delivery. Credit Card Rolls .co.uk tries to maintain a stock of all items within our range, However due to the supply from distributors all items must be subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order can not be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
6. After placing an order online, you will receive E-mail confirmation of the goods, addresses and any further applicable information relative to your order. Delivery of your order should be assumed to comply with our Terms and conditions and also outlined on our "Delivery Information Page" If a product was to become lost or damaged in transit please contact us as soon as possible, please ensure that you make a comment about any packaging/damaged box when receiving from the courier and record this on the delivery signature documentation. We will arrange with you to replace or repair the goods as quickly as possible. We reserve the right not to replace goods damaged by the courier if they have been signed for in good condition by yourselves.
7. Payment can be made by several Credit card/debit cards by mail order telephone or on line, Alternative you can e-mail your order to us and will send you a pro-forma invoice, on receipt of a cheque or Postal Order made payable to Till Rolls Ltd the goods will be dispatched. Also available now you can telephone your order and pay by your credit/debit card. All orders must be paid for prior to dispatch. If the cardholder address if different from the delivery address we will require both at point of order for security checking and fraud prevention.
8. Credit or Debit card. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
RE-WRITE RETURNS INFO HERE
If you are unhappy with an item purchased from us, please let us know!! You are our business and if you are unhappy we will make every effort to correct the problem. However, all refunds or returns are entirely at the managements discretion.
Product Quality Guarantee
Credit Card Rolls .co.uk prides itself on offering good products and service. If you are unhappy with a product purchased please contact Till Roll Warehouse as soon as possible and we will try to rectify the situation. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you may return the product, attachments and packaging to ourselves within 7 days of purchase. We will not accept any returns not in original packaging. Please keep all boxes and packaging in event of a fault or any damage must be reported within 24 hours of delivery, we accept no liability after this period. If goods missing or broken please call 0870 850 6535.� Any postage costs for delivery to & from ourselves are billed to customer and cannot be refunded. In case of refund, delivery costs are not refunded. You are welcome to use your own courier, for collection of goods paid in full.
We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes. However Credit Card Rolls .co.uk keeps a full customer database to ensure that a satisfactory service and follow to any enquires is offered. The above terms and conditions apply to the U.K. only and do not affect customers statutory rights.
The layout of this page and website remains the property of Credit Card Rolls .co.uk under UK copyright law. All logos and pictures remain the property of the applicable manufacturer/UK distributors and are reproduced in reselling their equipment. Any unauthorised duplication of page content or site layout will be deemed a breach of applicable laws.